View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 09:55 AM
Master
I don't feel Scorpio Moon makes someone like a Scorpio.
My ex had Scorpio Moon, and is what goes best with me and my moon allegedly. He was nothing like a Scorpio.

I've known a few Scorpios in life. They're manipulative, full of themselves (and don't always seem to be aware of this?), and I find them ruthless.
Maybe they are deep, which is what makes them scary. They can brood on things, keep that from you, but on an energetic level you can feel it, although they're masters on keeping even that hidden from you if they choose to.
Scorpios can be masters at energy work, there's no other sign that's so strong. Which is great if they're empowered and have a good heart. If not empowered and not balanced, not so much.
I've had one shoot off energetic 'arrows' at me -not even deliberately-, and bleep did that hurt!!
I had another -her brother- attack me psychically. He was only a teenager at the time, but I had my hands full to kick him out of my system. He DID do that deliberately, he knew exactly what he was doing. Very manipulative boy, with a lot of psychological problems.
Can be very sensitive to other people being in their energy (yet they are in others' energy all the time), for instance when someone tries to read them. Even when they haven't learnt anything about this, they know it, feel it, and can shut anyone out.
From what I've noticed, Scorpios keep people out anyways. Difficult people to fathom.
My former shaman teacher was also a Scorpio. A very experienced witch. She had a lot of wisdom, but deep down I sensed something unpleasant in her as well. I never felt completely comfortable with her. Had she wanted to, she could've very easily turned all the energy and wisdom around to use it against someone. And I'm quite sure she wouldn't have hesitated to do so either if she felt it was necessary.

I personally am way too sensitive to be able to live with a Scorpio in my direct environment. They're too harsh, manipulative and intrusive with their energy. I don't think I've ever known a Scorpio who doesn't mess with another person's energy.
Not sure if they all do it deliberately.
Yet, for some reason or other, they seem to be very popular.
Something I cannot really understand, hihi. I mean, how can anyone like to be manipulated? My ex step-daughter was the worst. Everyone dreaded her coming over for visits, including her own father. He was scared of her.

I had NONE of the above problems with my ex with Moon in Scorpio. I've never met anyone in my life who gelled with me better than he did.
So I doubt having a Scorpio Moon makes you anywhere near the same as a Scorpio Sun.