View Single Post
Old 30-07-2011, 06:00 AM
mattie

Dubious Test IMO

It’s great that you listed the site that has the quiz.

I clicked on the site link about auras to see what test you took. I don’t think the quiz has anything to do w/ one’s aura whatsoever. It is more of a short personality test like the Myers-Briggs, trying to apply these personality traits to an aura. Making determinations about one’s aura from something like this is really dubious.

Don’t be overly reliant on quizzes such as this about one’s energies. No shortage of this type of thing on the Internet. They may or may not be useful & are hardly a comprehensive review of your energies.

Our aura is our current energies. I doubt that it would reflect an energy such as the red overlay that was something that no longer served a purpose. This sounds like the type of suggestion that is made (being blocked) to help sell products.

You already know the things that are issues for you. You don’t need a test to determine these. Explore these nonjudgmentally. Your comment that you have issues w/ interacting at work, lashing out at the family, &, most importantly that you are ignored or unappreciated are things that you don’t need a aura quiz to deal w/. How’s your self esteem?