View Single Post
Old 19-12-2017, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
-lacking the ability to see me first and foremost in the fullness of my humanity, as a person and as a beloved friend, equal in every way to himself except physical strength
-lacking the capacity or stamina to get to know and befriend a woman simply as she is before expecting & demanding full carnal knowledge, as if sex comes first or sex is all that we are valued for
-to restate the above, treating women like prostitutes, dehumanizing us and degrading us with these behaviours, assumptions, and perceptions

You have spoken my mind. If someone is just after how I seemingly appear to them physically, or because in their mind women are just these mere object to massage their silly ego, then I have NO respect for those types actually.
Physical beauty is flattering but there is more to a meaningful relationship than that and what really keeps a relationship alive.

Imagine if one of my friends only wanted me by how I was on the surface and were to belittle me because I 'looked' a certain way or were even to compare to me because I looked a certain way. That would mean they want to exploit me. I think that kind of a relationship and person is shallow. It would be a complete NO to me if I were to be on eggshells because of anything superficial or on the surface. I cannot cater to people's strange/ selfish egos really. Acceptance and trust is very important in any partnership.
Sometimes we don't click with others, but we respect them still because they aren't superficial. That's a different thing, but the above stated qualities are what I would never want in anyone close to me.