View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Yes, I think you're right Cosmicheart. It has just occurred to me that whenever we experience an emotion, especially in nature, that it reciprocated by nature. So that mountain you love--loves you back, in it's own way. That forest, river, ocean--loves you too.

Even buildings when they elicit emotion, I think. It sounds whacky but emotions are generated when two (or more) consciousnesses interact. So we can't be having those feelings alone.

IMHO.

IsleWalker - Lora

That is so true and beautiful. Although I do think they love us regardless of whether we are consciously loving them back. That reminds of a 'moment' I had in my teens (completely forgotten until just now) I showed up at a friends place as organized, but he wasnt home. I didn't know what to do and there was no mobiles back then. It was one of those over emotional days for me (as you do, especially when you're a hormonal teen!) so I started crying. Sitting there for a while, just crying. Then suddenly, a tree grabbed my attention. It was like it was calling out to me without words. It felt like it started to send me love. It was so powerful! I instantly felt better. I wasn't a tree hugger or anything so I was blown away by that moment. Thank you for triggering that memory!!