View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 12:10 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rememberme
Hi there. I lived in a house for 12 years that consistently had different spirits passing through it. It didn’t feel haunted ( but I knew from a very early time living there that it had spirit activity) because they were always coming and going. It got to be very unpleasant at certain times. I couldn’t sleep because even through my eyelids I could see something hovering over my face. I could not even begin to write out all the different experiences I and others had there. The house was blessed over and over but it didn’t seem to make a difference. It was as if there was a pathway the dead traveled on that went right through my home. Every single person who came over or lived with us or even just stayed with us for any extended time experience paranormal events at that home. Like you I never was afraid. I never felt unsafe and rarely scared. In the end I’d gotten so used to it that seeing something floating was more fascinating then frightening. I just didn’t care anymore. My family just called my house haunted but it wasn’t it was just some sort of transitional space spirits seemed to pass through maybe hangout in a few days then leave.

It was impossible to nail it down as to what caused it because like I said it was always a different spirit or spirits. All the experiences everyone had were different as well. This house was one we purchased as land and built on so I know that no one died there. I did later find out that native Americans lived there a couple hundred years ago.(but in the USA where haven’t they lived before we inhabited this land) Honestly with my experience (I have a lot) that house was on some kind of road or perhaps a lay line for the dead and there was no protection barrier that could seal it up. It was the way it was and I believe that that particular home will always have spirits passing through it. Some places just aren’t meant for the living. Not many places but that place I can say was one of them. I’m hella glad to be out of that home.

Just wanted to add this edit I have NEVER lived in a place without spirits. It’s just not in the cards for me. Even as a younger child they were always around me. The home I lived in before this one was a complete dead zone ( meaning nothing spiritual was there at all it was awesome and amazing) but it only lasted for 3 months before my son and I started to see a man walking around down stairs. We moved and this house came with 4 spirits. Just can’t get away from them.

I can totally relate to everything you say. In my home now, there's always new spirits that pass through. Besides the few that were non-human, I only saw one face more than once. I don't know what it is, but lately they've been able to get my attention in other ways... like speaking, and smells, and I can even sense their energies when I'm fully awake. Sometimes they play with the lights and the fans. Like you, I've become so used to it, can't explain any of it, but just assume my home has a portal of some sort.