View Single Post
Old 25-01-2019, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
This is the most crazy thing I have heard on sf so far, you would find it very hard to find some one with more compassion than a vegan in there life style.

It's not true that vegans are inherently more compassionate than their omnivorous counterparts. However, the compassionate argument for a vegan lifestyle is completely valid and very compelling.

Quote:
I think it is you who has delusions of grandure ( as I know you directed this at me )and superiority, you may be good with words but I see no real spirituality or compassion in your words just a need to bolster your own ego.

May I point out that speaking compassion with one breath and deriding a person with the next is incongruent.

Quote:
Tbh I do not see what you are doing on this thread other than to bash vegans, but........I would be the last person to stop freedom of expression and any one is welcome on my threads.

On the contrary, the values and reasoning behind veganism are admirable and veganism is a perfectly legitimate way of eating (within the circumstanced of developed modernity).