View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 10:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire

Thats why the DM wants nothing to do with you!

LOL. I laugh here because I am going to switch gears so bear with me. When I first came on here I read about your experiences with your tf and from the tf literature/talk your tf sounds exactly like the DM. She did not seem to be on the DF journey.

Which would then make you from the literature the DF. Yes, they said you the man yet you are the DF, but don't worry as I read it, this does not make you not the man.

So, that would mean right now you are hating on yourself. Is this what we would call mirroring or is this what we would just call hating on yourself? Hating on yourself is never a good thing.

So, I am going to suggest this. Pretend you are on the DF's journey at least for a week. Play with the idea and turn it around and find out ways the divine feminine are healing themselves from the DM choices. And remember you the man. The DF is just the journey/path that one is on. This path can change and tf will sometimes switch roles. At least that is what I understand from the tf talk.

Stop being so angry at your twin. You are just making her feel bad and making thoughts of union even more difficult. She is a person too, just like you. She is making choices the best that she knows how and you should forgive her for that and trust that she will find her way as you will. The more you heal and let go of your anger towards her and her choices the more that she will heal as well. But, you are not healing for her. You are healing for you.

Be gentle with yourself and send yourself some love. I think you need it and I think your twin-flame would like to feel that you are totally crushing on yourself. It will bring a smile to both your faces. Just my thoughts. :-)