View Single Post
Old 26-10-2011, 09:38 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
Yes, the destination is the same... eventually.
How long it takes is important to me. I don't want to be stuck in the lower(ish) spheres. Just because we have the proof mac it doesn't mean that we'll be where we'd like to be.. It takes so much more than just having proof. Learning from lifes lessons then a drop of the ol' service, service, service and a smidge of sacrifice (naturally) because there is no other way that I am aware of of getting to where I want to be. And it seems to be working as I was told so long ago that it would but only when I was ready. Maan they were soo right..

G

"The ultimate destination is the same for all of us and we all will reach it. How long it takes and which route we use matters not."

My observation related to the general principle.

Ultimately we all reach the source (God etc) and how long it takes to get there has no impact on our eventual status. Longer or shorter the 'end' is the same.

But it's understandable that an urgency to get there may be felt - or at least to get well on the way to wherever/whatever 'there' is.

I can't relate to "...being stuck in the lower(ish) spheres" The lower/higher designation is simply how we perceive and describe the situation. One precedes the other but every dimension/sphere/level has a unique role and a unique value. In that none are either 'low' or 'high'. And we'll move from one to the other at precisely the right time for ourselves.

A feeling of urgency won't make it happen any quicker.