View Single Post
Old 27-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Guide

In the path I follow, we do not look for problem areas. We just trust the Love to take care of the problem that need taking care of at that moment. I also find that if I'm trying too hard, am tense, etc., instead of relaxed, it works less and less. My own expectations/desires make me tense and causes me to not trust the process of my life to unfold.

Experience also shows that sometimes our problems are just too strong and so deep that it needs layers upon layers of removing negativity and being filled with love and gratefulness before feeling better about it. Not sure how long you've struggled with your issue, but I know some issues go away soon and others are still with me. When in doubt, seek medical advice to rule out other problems.

I have the same issues like yourself where I'd like to have fellow classmates work with me, but we live many miles apart or our schedules conflict. For now I host for the group I follow and share Reiki with other non-alumni as a community give back. Then I go online or to retreats to get together with alumni as my support system. I've seen many reiki circles in meetup or with a google search or you can form your own. Seems like you can really use a good support system. Hope you find one that works for you.

Be well.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16