View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 08:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
My love...

I am very quickly getting to that stage whereby 99.9℅ of people are not able to understand me anyway, no matter how "rational" I am, due to a severe discrepancy in comparative IQ levels.

To be able to communicate on any level whatsoever, requires a certain degree of "state specifics" in that, they don't have the intelligence and I don't have the ability to "dumb it down" either, so whenever anybody asks me a question about anything, they wish they never did.

To avoid making enemies, I simply have to tell others "I'm sorry, but I don't know" when I DO know, simply because if I even TRIED to explain it, they would never be able to get it, so why bother? Why risk them ending up hating you for your superior intellect?

I am tired of it...I just need to keep my insights and theories to myself because mankind is just not ready for all this yet...but it is very isolating to be the one of them only a handful in this world... meanwhile, acting much lower than my capacity, capability and personal power JUST so that I can communicate with another living soul and not have them bolt off in the opposite direction as fast as their legs can carry them...

So, until anybody ELSE has this very experience regarding rationality vs spirituality, they cannot talk! Please get back to me when you guys DO!
I am the "dumb it down" person. I remember that one. Just had to laugh when I read that. this is a big world everyone on here is communicating with. It's not always easy to do it effectively so someone else can understand what someone else really means. I'll admit I am not taught by books or classes like a lot of people are. And I am learning how to communicate better. What I meant by having to laugh is, I am not offended by it. I just want to learn and understand. I get the same response as you do often when I am asked something. Why bother? Or people are like why bother answering that person wouldn't get it anyway. You never know, they just mite get it and your piece of wisdom could be priceless.