View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Hi God-Like. I've run across this thread several times and never felt I had anything to contribute. But I keep thinking of something I discovered several years ago.

I have ducks that require fresh buckets of water all day long. And one day after filling a bucket with fresh regular city water I noticed something: the water was moving in the bucket. No wind at all to account for it and it had sat there for at least 10 minutes so there was no reason why that water should be moving. But it did. I watched it for 5 minutes or so. And it never stopped moving. Back and forth all on it's own.

And that got me to thinking that all water is 'living water'. The sustenance of all life on this planet. The core of everything here.

Thanks for sharing Linen

Your right in that all water is living to a degree, like most things there are different levels to the vibrancy of life, that's why at times we need to activate certain water/s.

I have my own elixir going on with crystals and water and I use certain tones and word intentions that I project into the water.

x daz x