View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 07:56 PM
Master
aboz your routine looks pretty spectacular! I also want to note that I think calling swimming 'sports' is an understatement as I believe swimming to be far more beneficial than sports or other exercises. I mean maybe something more mindful like yoga or enlightened movements like with energy medicine exercises, but you could do those in water too and have it be even more beneficial. anyway just wanted to say I think it's awesome you swim every day, and that you have the will and motivation to do all the other stuff you do in such a structured manner.

What are the "learnings" you do between 1-2pm?

well if I had one critique for your routine I'd say you should eat sooner. I know fasting can be good, but I think it's more important to be nourished upon waking, and you probably drink water or something else you didn't mention? but the most nourishing thing is fruit and that'd be perfect to add that to your routine after you wake up. maybe ea the fruit right after you wake up, and do your visualizations with it in your belly? I bet you are sensitive enough to report how different that goes and you feel when doing that with fruit consumed.. if you would try it could you let me know how you feel?

of course I recommend organic fresh ripe fruit, and preferably sticking to just one fruit at a time, or only mixing them according to proper food combining laws, otherwise digestive issues could ensue.. but anyways if you eat the fruit then, you will have it digested well before you eat your normal breakfast (which may or may not include or consist of fruit, though if it does it'd be worth considering nixing fruit in combination with other foods that have different digestion needs which can cause fruit or other foods to ferment or putrefy internally) and perhaps even before you start swimming.

As for myself lol I only have dreams of an ideal daily routine.. so I am going to share the routine I'd aspire to fulfill. I have a baby now so it could get in the way of me doing exactly what I might want, but then again I should find ways to include my baby into a healthier lifestyle and routine for the benefit of her and me

So let's see I know that waking up at like 5am is the best, to rise and set with the Sun, but I will aim a little lower to begin lol

8am ~ wake up, oil pull and brush teeth, drink water
8:30 ~ eat and/or drink fruit
9:30 ~ do 5 Tibetan Rites and Donna Eden's daily energy routine outside
10 ~ sit outside with baby, play and work on art projects, write, or read
11 ~ eat/drink more fruit
11:11 ~ do some household chores (cringe and laugh while I write that lol)
12pm ~ work on business ideas or projects
1 ~ spend more time outside, above activities or meditation or EFT
2 ~ make and eat salad stuff or mostly raw savory meal
3 ~ play with baby
4 ~ prepare dinner for fiance
6 ~ spend time online, posting on forums and learning/researching
7 ~ read baby books, play, do exercises with her
8~ eat something else
8:30~ work more on crafts or whatever
9 ~ put baby to bed with calm routine involving essential oil massage and diffusion, bedtime story, maybe more exercises or play

well there are some other productive or enlightening habits I'd like to mix in there, but I guess that would be a pretty decent day for me! As it is I guess I just waste a lot of time and am real unorganized and unmotivated.. I feel unhealthy, tired, and unwell, so I use it as an excuse to not do the things I know will help me ultimately feel better. but I have lots of ideas swirling around and things I would like to and plan to some day do. A lot of the slots are currently filled up with tv watching and computer usage, though honestly most of the things I do online are productive and beneficial like researching about food, other health or healing things and posting on this spiritual forum, etc..

Very good thread, thanks for making it. and again you should be proud of how responsible and respectable your daily routine is