View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Master
According to the dictionary definition, which I think trumps your and modern mainstream society's opinion, we've established that Dr Morse is fine to call himself a doctor if he so chooses. because:

a) he heals people which he has many clinical cases to prove as well as individuals sharing their stories online and elsewhere

b) he has spent years learning and also teaching about the human body, healing, food and matters even more important beyond that

If you are too blindsided or bigoted to investigate the supporting facts that is your own issue and I've really had enough of your ignorant mudslinging and denial in my thread. If you continue to waste my thread and energy causing me to defend this respectable and admirable man who you again still have no clue about, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop posting in my thread because it's disrespectful and really wrong considering all the facts I and he have presented.

I don't care if you don't care about herbs or choose to not understand them. I mean I do care because I want you to, but I don't care about your negative and nescient attitude about them and what Dr Morse offers. I can't keep repeating the same logical common sense answers to your ignorant accusations and misunderstandings, it's been 11 pages already! Herbs can be expensive, but they 'work' and are indispensable healers. You can try to replicate the quality and quantity of herb that is in his pills and tinctures and such but you probably won't be able to so if you investigated the matter you might find the reality of how reasonable his offerings are. If you can find the same quality and strength of tinctures and such then please share with me because I could use a less expensive quality herb provider too. As I've said I haven't bought any of his stuff yet, but I am getting an ounce of various herbs at a time, loose herbs, and when they are compacted down and extracted and whatever fancy stuff goes into those pills and potions such as Dr Morse offers, I'm pretty sure the couple dollars that most ounces of an herb cost is a lot more expensive than what ends up in his bottles for sale. He is not in it for the money, but he has a clinic to run and a loving staff to pay. He makes hundreds of videos and most of them are over an hour long, and he does it for free. He has an ad-free youtube page and a website rawfigs which is free that has an awesome search engine for his video library, unlike anything else I've seen other youtube channels or healers/teachers offer. That would be cool if every youtube channel had that though! He made that site because he wants people to learn and heal. And he also tells people that the most important thing is to eat fruitAccording to the dictionary definition, which I think trumps your and modern mainstream society's opinion, we've established that Dr Morse is fine to call himself a doctor if he so chooses. because:

a) he heals people which he has many clinical cases to prove as well as individuals sharing their stories online and elsewhere

b) he has spent years learning and also teaching about the human body, healing, food and matters even more important beyond that

If you are too blindsided or bigoted to investigate the supporting facts that is your own issue and I've really had enough of your ignorant mudslinging and denial in my thread. If you continue to waste my thread and energy causing me to defend this respectable and admirable man who you again still have no clue about, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop posting in my thread because it's disrespectful and really wrong considering all the facts I and he have presented.

I don't care if you don't care about herbs or choose to not understand them. I mean I do care because I want you to, but I don't care about your negative and nescient attitude about them and what Dr Morse offers. I can't keep repeating the same logical common sense answers to your ignorant accusations and misunderstandings, it's been 11 pages already! Herbs can be expensive, but they 'work' and are indispensable healers. You can try to replicate the quality and quantity of herb that is in his pills and tinctures and such but you probably won't be able to so if you investigated the matter you might find the reality of how reasonable his offerings are. If you can find the same quality and strength of tinctures and such then please share with me because I could use a less expensive quality herb provider too. As I've said I haven't bought any of his stuff yet, but I am getting an ounce of various herbs at a time, loose herbs, and when they are compacted down and extracted and whatever fancy stuff goes into those pills and potions such as Dr Morse offers, I'm pretty sure the couple dollars that most ounces of an herb cost is a lot more expensive than what ends up in his bottles for sale. He is not in it for the money, but he has a clinic to run and a loving staff to pay. He makes hundreds of videos and most of them are over an hour long, and he does it for free. He has an ad-free youtube page and a website rawfigs which is free that has an awesome search engine for his video library, unlike anything else I've seen other youtube channels or healers/teachers offer. That would be cool if every youtube channel had that though! He made that site because he wants people to learn and heal. And he also tells people that the most important thing is to eat fruit, which he does not sell though that'd be cool if he did.. If one can't afford herbs they should start with their diet and at least clean out a lot of the gunk, which he explains in decent detail the problem with most foods besides fruit. but I'll repeat again he also concludes that he doesn't expect or even recommend anyone to be a raw fruitarian for the rest of their lives in the world we have today because it's not that practical.. but if you want deep healing it's important to do it at least for a while. There are countless people who have followed his teachings and they overcome all sorts of issues and supposedly terminal diseases even. It is very simple. If you're not interested it is you that is missing out. and I'm tired of going over it again and again so if you don't want to benefit from this incredible person and the common sense information he shares then that is your choice but stop bashing him in my thread.
I don't care if nobody else posts in here besides me then if you leave, I can't tolerate your ignorant indifferent posting about him anymore, that's enough. I won't warn or ask you again because I've already asked nicely too many times and you continue to disrespect my wishes and the truth of this person who is only sharing what he does to benefit people, including you.. I might make a new thread anyways and if you're gonna go against my wishes I'll ask that you refrain from posting in it because I want to have productive discussion with a positive tone, openness and willingness to learn and explore the deeper and higher truths. This back and forth with you is unfortunately not that and it's unfair. , which he does not sell though that'd be cool if he did.. If one can't afford herbs they should start with their diet and at least clean out a lot of the gunk, which he explains in decent detail the problem with most foods besides fruit. but I'll repeat again he also concludes that he doesn't expect or even recommend anyone to be a raw fruitarian for the rest of their lives in the world we have today because it's not that practical.. but if you want deep healing it's important to do it at least for a while. There are countless people who have followed his teachings and they overcome all sorts of issues and supposedly terminal diseases even. It is very simple. If you're not interested it is you that is missing out. and I'm tired of going over it again and again so if you don't want to benefit from this incredible person and the common sense information he shares then that is your choice but stop bashing him in my thread.
I don't care if nobody else posts in here besides me then if you leave, I can't tolerate your ignorant indifferent posting about him anymore, that's enough. I won't warn or ask you again because I've already asked nicely too many times and you continue to disrespect my wishes and the truth of this person who is only sharing what he does to benefit people, including you.. I might make a new thread anyways and if you're gonna go against my wishes I'll ask that you refrain from posting in it because I want to have productive discussion with a positive tone, openness and willingness to learn and explore the deeper and higher truths. This back and forth with you is unfortunately not that and it's unfair to me, Mr Morse, and yourself.