View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 08:24 PM
Master
As for Dr Lodi, I disclosed that I don't follow him 100%, I don't even support 100% of what Dr Morse says, but with Dr Morse it's like 95% or more, and Dr Lodi well maybe 70-80% but what I value about Dr Lodi is a couple videos he's made where he lectures about some valuable topics and I think speaks in a way that is humble and appealing to a wide audience if they listen. But the main missing thing he fails to understand is about the extreme importance of fruit. If you look at Dr Morse he looks much more robust compared to Dr Lodi. but Dr Lodi does understand and relay some worthwhile messages. though he also gets a little too mainstream with things like intravenous vitamin c and gene therapy and other unnecessary stuff

I have seen some of his recent videos and random ones and some are all right, but for the mostpart I wouldn't link someone to them.. I would just stick to two of his earlier lectures. And I think perhaps you could benefit from them. I am not sure if you saw them or if you were willing to spend the hour or so that it'd take to hear them.. but one is called Stop Building Disease/Cancer where he begins the lecture extrapolating on the issue of protein, and how the biggest strongest animals don't eat "protein" they eat plants.. so how does an elephant or a cow get so big if they don't eat other dead animals and drink their milk and stuff?? well the way he puts it I think sounds better lol but anyway maybe you will listen to that if you haven't already. Again I can't say I agree with 100% of what he says there or in the next video lecture I recommend, but I think at least 80% of each are accurate. You might want to start the first video after the 8 minute mark cuz he doesn't get real into it til then. but he doesn't start talking about the other stuff I mentioned til the second video of the three. Please be patient as you already saw he speaks a bit slow and strangely paced at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h6OtIRePg8

The second video is about healing with Earth energy, and this might be hard for you to accept and grasp, but I mean since you are on a spiritual forum and have your own interesting experience and history with that lifestyle it might speak to you or make sense. It is about negative ions or electrons near the end, so I would say to start later in the video at that point, and there are slides of a powerpoint presentation that spell it out more simply. I think it makes more sense than all sorts of other theories out there, and explains why as I've been trying to reiterate, that raw fresh foods offer the most healing and nourishment potential. because they are still alive and full of this electron lifeforce which our bodies feed off of.. but anyway please check it out. It also helps explain why grounding or earthing is so healing, just being in touch with the land or some part of nature can have dramatic effect on the body and blood formation and so much else. I think if you can accept the facts about earthing in the simplest forms the rest should seem sensible too. and there are studies about grounding but hopefully you've seen such science already and accepted it

For this video he says some interesting things throughout (though also including stuff I disagree with like chemotherapy or even intravenous vitamin c) but it isn't until near the end after 46 minutes where he speaks more about healing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7emxQQNzKQM

For Dr Northrup, yes she has a spiritual tone and I wonder why that would bother you considering we are discussing this on a Spiritual Forum of all places lol.. as I said I don't follow her heavily or everything she says though. Generally I like her philosophy about healing and the fact that she is aware of and recommends effective out of the box techniques like EFT as well as lots of other things like meditation and more esoteric healing methods and ways of life, including this energy medicine shared by Donna Eden which is just amazing though I guess it might not be a cup of tea you'd be willing to try.
Anyways she was a mainstream physician, baby deliverer I believe, and made waves being an outspoken female doctor questioning the status quo many years ago. I think she is a beautiful person and I haven't spent a lot of time listening to her but I've heard her say some worthwhile things, especially to women who still believe they should have their breasts removed and asinine things like that. I think she has a way of speaking to the general population who may still not see the light or truth, and she can help them move away from trusting doctors who have no idea what they're doing and will end up harming them. Of course in my opinion anyone who can teach practical & scientific fact along with inspiring spirituality is worth paying some attention to.