View Single Post
Old 17-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Jack Campbell

Lightbulb Magic Wand Of Happiness!

My life has changed incredibly since I have met 12 years ago with John Edward Tang (JET), the famous European Initiate who has been trained and has received the Grace from the world known Gurumayi of India.

After keeping the silence during 15 years on his Powers, JET has decided to help anyone who wants with his Divine Powers for free! The positive effects in ones life and spiritual quest are fantastic! JET has created more than 100 Magic Wands (see http://www.skyenergyportal.com/sky-magic/) that display Energies of Universal Happiness throughout the world (thousands of testimonies).

When I met JET I was unemployed and a pour salesman with little confidence in me and very complicated in my spiritual search. Today, I advise Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (Multi Millionnaires and Billionnaires), I live happily and have the nearly permanent Consciousness of Oneness with everything, which is what I hopped the most for! Go and see the Magic Wand site or send me an email if you want to benefit (absolutely for free) from the Magic Wand of Universal Happiness : [email protected]