View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Suspended
Yea thanks for your posts Shivani Devi, iv seen that pyramid in Bosnia before covered by the trees, pyramids are all over the planet most likely, some are covered up and some are fenced off by government we even have a pyramid here apparently in Australia called the gympie pyramid but its covered in trees and fenced off.

There are also the Gosford glyphs here in Australia there Egyptian hieroglyphs, some of my friends have gone to see them and they said they are real, there is a few fake ones around the area apparently that other people have carved into the rocks but theres one big wall which they said looks much realer then the others. The aboriginal people also have a story where people came from Egypt to Australia two of the Egyptians tried to steal knowledge from them or something of knowledge and the Aboriginals where like well, you can try leave with the knowledge but you won't make it back to your home, one of the Egyptians got bitten by a snake an died the other one drowned at sea. Also someone told me some gold they found in an Egyptian tomb was tested and it said it came from Australia.

Also i noticed the picture of the pyramid with light coming down or shooting up from it iv seen other pictures like that as well, there all very well placed the pyramids aligning with stars and with each other and other sacred sites around the world, theres more to them then just a building.

Also heres something else, in Cambodia at the Ta Prohm temple theres what looks like a Stegosaurus Carving too, lol.