View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Master
I saw a documentary the other day, which said that the pyramids are much older than science dates them to be...up to 20,000 years old in some cases.

In the past, there was a race of giant humans, just like how other creatures have become much smaller than their evolutionary ancestors.

The Bible speaks of a race of gargantuan humans, the Hindu texts also speak of a race of giant humans with incredible strength, like Bhima...these humans stood about 50ft tall and there were also other humans like we have now. Also, Earth's gravity was much less.

It would be nothing for those giant humans to pick up blocks of that size and arrange them in the shape of a pyramid...or stonehenge...

I like those pictures of the Pyramid in Indonesia which is called Chandi Sukuh...and Chandi Sukuh is an old Shiva temple and so are those in South America.

In fact, I am studying the spread of ancient Shaivism (Shiva worship) from Mojendro Dharo in Pakistan to the Myson Complex in Vietnam and they have even found Shiva Lingams (phallic stones) in Ireland, Mongolia, Cambodia, Peru and all over the globe...and I'm learning to read the Harappan (Indus Valley) manuscript after studying the lost language of the extinct Champa civilisation...which is where I am at right now.

Here is the spread of language from Egypt to Peru...and of course, architecture (pyramids) would follow:

http://adeptinitiates.com/from-egypt-to-peru/

Here is the Indus Valley Script from Mojendro Dharo which was found on Easter Island:

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/easter...dusvalley1.htm

It proves that the ancient Vedic religion was the first 'belief' that mankind had.

Yeah, this is a passion of mine. lol

I love this quote:

Quote:
Is there something valuable to learn from these highly advanced pre-deluvian cultures? One humble answer could be in knowing that (we) modern humans are not the most evolved we’ve ever been and that we come from great and renowned ancestors. To know that we too can achieve a higher state of (consciousness) thinking, living and being. We must acknowledge that “who they were, we are.” We owe it to ourselves (humanity) to strive for greatness and a “better understanding” — for it is in our blood.

It is most certainly in my blood and I have a kind of pre-deluvian 'genetic memory' that I can access as a result of it, which is very nice.