View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 01:34 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
the orion connection has been posited in at least one book, a look at the dimensions of the constellation and various aspects of the pyramids at giza held a correlation with orion's belt. So your dream does match people's perceptions in that sense...

my best guess was the levitation energies were used to move the blocks... but I had guessed at an additional detail, the reason for the perfect cuts of the blocks being lazers.... of course I assumed that people did this with their bodies rather than using technology the way we do things today... kinda like putting superman in egypt and letting him build pyramids lol! We do know from the bible though that the egyptians had some form of what we would call 'magic' today but it was defeated by the jewish folk once it came down to a fight.

there is also some thought that they had electric lighting in the pyramids so if that is true they could have also had devices such as whatever was used at coral gables if they wanted them. Hard for me to see what was really going on back then since I don't have 'visions' and have to sort through probabilities of one thing vs another... but I like your dreams as they back up my favorite theory

Interesting you mention lasers. Honestly, i think people underestemate the way telekenisis works. If you think about it for a minute, the cuts could have been made telekenetically with a few extra people. Look to the huna methods in south america, they use levitation by chants, or mantras. But even still, to cut something with sheer telekenetic will, would be plausible if there were enough people thinking the same figures of the size of stone. Or at least, thats how I figured it would work. I dont recall anything of that particular bit. But based on the strength in numbers, i would assume it would be possible to cut rock with telekenisis aswell.