View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 07:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I don't have a better word for it. Crazy. mentally loose. bursting at the seams?

An overheated engine.

An overwhelmed worker.

I don't want to say insanity. I don't recall meeting many, if any, insane spiritual seekers.

However I do notice that a common thread, almost constant, is that there is a loosening of the mind in the spiritual field.

It's not just spirituality. there are rebel thinkers in every traditional field. However in spirituality... i swear like 90% of the field is people with severe trauma or a trumatic childhood.

As a person with a trumatic childhood, I'm the first to say it's not a wrong thing. But for Gods sake...

I wonder if I would still have dived so deeply into this pool if I had known what was lurking beneath the surface.

I'm not trying to ask a question. this is a rhetorical venting.

And before that angel on your shoulder tries to condemn me, haven't you had the same thought or feeling before? Like "I can't take all these traumatized people constantly clawing out for help?"

Spirituality is a very open subject! Some spiritual people worship deamons, others angles. "Ego" works both ways. Sometimes when people suffer "hardships" its natural for people to build a wall of sorts for emotional and physical protection. I too suffered hardships but not as a child but as an adult. Even to point when things are going good i get nervous. Ok so what does this all have to do with spiritually? Aaaagggh i really don't know. But if you can't believe in yourself what can you really believe in? If you really want to believe in yourself you have to identify the problem and take baby steps in improving your own issues. Providing you really want to make it right. So many people look for salvation but they never look at themselves. The really funny thing most people choose their hardships. For example driving 100mph in a 50 mph speed zone, get stopped by the police and have to pay a huge ticket. Most people want to blame the police. I hope everyone gets what there soul needs on there path.