View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 07:42 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
It is like my body is weighting my soul down, and my soul is bound by my body and trying to find a hole in my chest, to rip out of my body, in order to meet with his soul and completely melt into him. I know there is no real limitation or distance between him and me in soul matters, but it feels as though we won't trully be able to be with eachother the way we want to be and tell eachother all the things indescribable until we are "free of our bodies", if that makes sense.

Sigh. It is exactly like that for me too. When I see my counterpart in person, it is much, much worse. Or rather immediately upon leaving. Our souls seem to mix together whenever in proximity. Eye contact. That's the way it happens I think. Anyway, It's like trying to pull caramel apart when it's time to go home. And that feeling lingers with me. Not so much painful as an exhaustingly uncomfortable process of separating again.

I view those tugging/pulling sensations as a hint or a calling from my partner. When I feel it, if I am able, I go into meditation right away. In my breathing, I let go of the idea that I am limited by my body. I let my soul (like caramel) seep out from the place I feel the tugging. The soul knows what it wants and as soon as I am able to "open the gate" and free it from the confines of my body, we find each other right away. We have connected through different chakras in this way several times. Surrendering to the tugging, for me, opens a channel through which we can connect in absentia and fill each other with light energy.