View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 08:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
surely; 'check back' with your findings.
the main thing to be aware of, i believe, is that there's no true reason
for the fear. there's nothing out there intending you harm. the feeling
of terror may be a signal that you're needing to adjust your perceptions.

Just a quick update: I am not finding anything that "feels" like the answer. I looked into the link you provided on Nabu and it doesn't appear similar to what I saw. The eyes are best described as almond shaped, but to an extreme. Perhaps 2 - 3 times the size of a human and completely black. The mouth was also very wide, stretching across the majority of the face. Otherwise, the body was proportional, just very tall.

Most of what I read on the different species appeared to be benevolent with the exception of the Greys. I'm not convinced it was an interaction with them though. I do believe you are right as far as it being a test to see how they would be perceived. In the dream, I see them and immediately am frightened. So I can understand how it would play out as it did; They pick a woman up and proceed to tear into her with their mouths and I immediately run and hide. Therefore, I am basically dictating the dream due to my reaction of fear.

Of course, I hope that whatever I experienced is good natured, but I am not frightened. Hopefully, I do find some answers or more clues.