View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 10:33 PM
Knower
Very interesting, thank you.

Horace: I want to say the show was Unexplained Files, UFO Files... Something like that. I'm not an avid watcher of these types of shows, but I'm fairly certain it was one of these types. On the show (that I remember) they were doing interviews of people who believed they had contact with extraterrestrial beings. Like I said, I was flipping through channels and noticed the reenactment. It was the warehouse scene with tall humanoid creatures attacking people with the man's voiceover, explaining his dream. He looked to be in his 60's, gray hair and I believe gray goatee. He said the dreams were recurring and that the aliens were putting him through tests to see if he would survive some kind of situation (can't remember the situation). He also recounted about 2 other dreams that revolved around the same scenario of survival. He did not think these were dreams, but in fact contact from the aliens. I wish I could remember the show name. It's quite frustrating. I told my brother about it, maybe he will remember something. I'll check later on. Thanks again for the help