View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Administrator
Hello

More are more it is being said that the vale that separates us our physical world from the spiritual or other side is getting thinner. More and more are coming in open and sensitive to being able to hold some levels of communications.

As we move to understand more and more that we maybe do live on that there is more out there after the body leaves us we are too more open to receive information.

Three are one's like me that are older in our 50 's and 60 's that came in with it all there but we did not have things to understand it all with like internet and TV shows ext. For us it was more a struggle then a learning things in a reverse patten to understand what and whom we are in the grander scheme of things. There are times when if we were to open to it all we were locked away in what in our day was the "rubber room". We were not mentally ill we were just more awakened to the other side or the land of the dead.

When we understand a bit more about what we are and what we can do then we can move to that place of not fighting with it all but finding that place of balance and acceptance with it all. We do not it seems have a choice in this, at least I have never found my "off switch" to it all. I embrace whom I am now and work with others to help them understand.

I had to do this on the school level as well for my kids, and help other parents at times understand their kids and what is happening. Not an easy thing to do but it is important not to have false labels.

Lynn