View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Master

Feedback for cosmicsacredheart
Haha, I think your cards pick up on the positive aspects. I'd like to think your reading is true (some of the time, anyway!) :)

Reading for Pisces Moon

Shadowscapes

3 cards, no positions
Knight of Swords rev
7 of Cups rev
Strength rev

Ah, so the last card in particular tells me that the biggest challenge to this bout of shadow work is your belief in whether you can pull it off or not.

What will make things easier is if you can try to 'stretch' less in other aspects of your life. The first two cards to me in particular seem to suggest that if you are less forward, hold back a bit more and go back to the proverbial map, that things will be easier. There's kind of a suggestion here that you may be trying to do too much, or move too quickly. Slow it down, maybe write down on a piece of paper in a few dot points what you're trying to achieve and go back to it often.

And most importantly - once you've figured out what you need to do, don't worry too much about it - just do it and keep going until it feels like the new kind of normal :)

Next reading for tealily
What do I need to know about my relationship with 'S', another person I work with?