View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
why do you place this limitation on your self ,by trying to draw power to your self from others with such a statement ?

My apologies, I can't actually work out what this statement means Frederick33 but I will attempt to address it anyway.
Regarding limitations, I suspect there aren't many, but there does seem to be a progression, meaning more is revealed to us as we move into higher states of consciousness.
To have full access to All that has ever existed would be utterly overwhelming and not make sense, so it seems to come in little bits as it's applicable. This is my experience. It may or may not apply to others.

I have actually sat around with a number of people over drinks in a bar, how ironic is it that you mentioned this!, and compared notes on particular periods in the Askashic or current projects going on right now in the world which can be mentally projected to but are completely out of site of the general public.
In fact I still have sketches from those conversations as we each drew what we saw on our respective Journey's.
There's nothing like comparing notes to realize the validity of what is scene in the Records, even though it maybe viewed through different perspectives and different angles and heights.

The portion of your comment concerning 'draw power to myself and away from others' is baffling as I'm not doing either.
In fact consistently through out every part of this forum I try to empower people to explore consciousness, and from peoples responses it would seem that it is successful in some cases.