View Single Post
Old 21-02-2018, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
And yes, I forgot that you are teasing and flattering your pride and cherish it more than anything. Sorry ..
Are you at this stage of practice that if you are not praised you can not practice?
Then everything is sad for you really. Because you rested against a wall called your pride and you can not go beyond it.
But spiritual right is to break your pride and form a higher spirituality.
I only reflect and project back whatever is thrown my way, but I do so a hundredfold - so if I see conceited arrogance and pride, yes I can match it. If I see understanding, reason and tolerance, I can match that too - so whatever you are witnessing in me, is only a reflection of yourself. I am but a mirror to your perspective reality. My ego usually takes a back-seat to all this and just observes it. I am practicing regardless and what YOU must learn is the difference between a 'loss of motivation' and 'laziness'. Who are you to sit in judgment over others from your position as having experienced whatever it is that YOU have? and over the total anonymity the internet provides where another is none the wiser anyway? Yes, I do have an ego, but trust me, you don't want to go there. I hold it back with good reason.

Om Namah Shivaya