View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 07:12 AM
Master
Those last two paragraphs caused the dam within my heart to burst with love for Shiva (and in all justification FOR it) because there was no way I could also be 'that' which I 'loved' and I started to cry...just totally losing it and I broke down at His feet once again...I've known for a very long time that even on any spiritual level, I am simply 'not Shiva' because what Shiva IS, simply blows all and any notion of "I" or "Me" totally away, anyway...just through any unassociated association....I read on:

"How did those who spoke of Shiva in these terms know these things? They knew them because they experienced his nature through their samadhi in his universal subjectivity. Does this mean that they really knew Shiva? No, it does not. If they had really known Shiva, they would have realized that they could never reach unity of identity with his transcendental presence. All that they knew was what they experienced, and to that they added their speculations and oversimplifications.

By reaching samadhi in Shiva, a yogi begins to experience the universal subjectivity of the ultimate reality directly, but this is not the end. He may have a taste of the nature of Shiva, but he still does not know Shiva. Universal subjectivity is merely a doorway to the transcendental subjectivity of the beyond, and no one can enter transcendental subjectivity and live to tell the tale. It is the eternal beyond, the unreachable heart of the mystery of the beloved. To identify with universal subjectivity and then to claim that this is all there is in the realm of Shiva is a serious error of judgment."

This guy speaks it straight up, as it is, directly to that Divinity inside us both!

"A yogi can neither become Shiva, nor can he truly penetrate the knowledge of his transcendental presence.To understand this is not only humility, but wisdom".

"No one can ever come close to understanding the mystery of Shiva, for he is the very essence of the transcendence of the known. He is eternally steeped in the unknown, in the unfathomable. For a soul in samadhi, Shiva is like a horizon that can never be reached, the horizon of the infinity that is illuminated by the light of his love and magnificence. The reaching, and not reaching, of the horizon of Shiva’s supreme presence is the undying journey of the soul into his ever-receding transcendental subjectivity. This is her love, for love is both reaching and not-reaching.

Love, in order to exist, can never arrive at its destination – it is always arriving. To think that by realizing one’s pure nature one has become Shiva is not only ignorant, but even arrogant".