View Single Post
Old 25-02-2017, 08:02 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
Hey when I responded I made a mistake in thinking that you had it backwards; it's as us said just a difficult concept to understand. Each of the statements I quoted from you are correct except that time eventually stops in a higher plane, I would argue against the concept based on my own premises which I'll present; also each of the statements I quoted that I wrote are also correct except my view being that time would speed up.

So I'm working on getting into a book covering string theory right now, so far still working though a section on quantum mechanics but a quote from it that made me realize my mistake is “Particles whirling around modern accelerators experience tremendous time dilatation. Time for them runs about 1000 times slower than for a proton at rest.” Gubser the LITTLE BOOK of STRING THEORY.

So the conclusion is that the experience of time relates to the thing in question but from our view higher planes have more time in the same moment than we do and from the view of higher planes we have less time in the same moment that they do. Some people say that time is slower or faster in this process but for me I would say that that is a confused way of looking at it, I would argue that a more accurate statement is to say that there is more or less time in the same measurement of space just as there is more or less space in the same amount of space which is the difference in our dimension and other dimensions. I would agree that eventually if you go higher and higher in dimension that eventually time well stop or be eternal, in reference to what is happening. I connect time with consciousness and say that consciousness doesn't happen in no time so Brahma (God) awake exists in eternal time and Brahma (God) asleep exist in stopped time/no time which the difference is one is a plane of a single frequency at the speed of light and the other is electromagnetism at rest or in collapsed wave form. AUM being “Gods consciousness vibrating throughout creation” is the diff between awake and asleep and is the thing that forms the wave.

James: "Eternity" is NOT an endless succession of time. Rather it is an existence in which there is no time at all. The idea describes the very highest of all the spiritual planes. This is supposedly where God is. It is referred to obliquely in scripture through a curious statement that Jesus is said to have made: "Before Adam was, I am." No human being, not even the highest Master of masters has direct knowledge of this "place". We all take it on faith alone. We have evidence of it though. Science show us that time is a result of matter and that the variables are velocity and density. This is crudely put but I think you will agree. This statement is the basis for my contention that says time slows as we look higher until it stops altogether.

We always have arguments when we approach an absolute. Any absolute. But sometimes we have to go as close as we dare. In this case if there is still time, no matter how slow, there must be something beyond. The trouble is that we do not have a mathematics which adequate to the challenge.

Consider how we use "zero" as a convenience but is it really impossible to attain. "Nothing" is illogical and impossible in a three dimensional universe. Space is not a perfect vacuum and beyond the matter that it contains is the more rarified matter of the ethereal and beyond that is the yet more rarified matter of the astral and so on. The mental plane is made of matter too but it is not physical. It is mental matter. This continues on and on. The very highest place "where God is" is thus posed as being a matter of belief. We know of it but attempts to describe it fall short. In this case the use of an absolute is practical as it fits what we have heard. We thus say "God is timeless".

An interesting note here is the old argument which is stated something like; "If we have free choice then how does God know in advance how we will choose?" The answer is that we do choose but we are embedded in time. God is in the timeless place. (here "place" is woefully inadequate) From God's viewpoint everything, all events int he entire history of creation, simply are. Everything is in the present. We think this is illogical but we do not have perfect vision.

The human mind can say that it believes this to be true but the human mind is incapable of truly grasping the idea.

In the realm of science men and women try but there are always limitations. Einstein sought a unified field (which, I believe was the spiritual universe). Spiritualists also find limits. Each of these two disciplines is limited because we are not designed to be capable of pushing out minds beyond a certain point.

The above is from James, not Bartholomew.