View Single Post
Old 25-03-2015, 12:09 AM
Suspended
thanks for all your posts so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsiahHolmes123
I've never done it but have always gotten the sense that they are very wise and hold a lot of knowledge. I mean think about it, the oldest tree's have been here longer than most of anything, at least on the land and in any given spot, they outlive even tortoises-which outlive humans of course. I also see entities, I call them others, you may call them elemental, around forests and the woods a lot. I sometimes entertain the idea that these entities are actually the tree's soul projected outward to further interact with the environment and live around it rather than just remaining static. If tree's have consciousness, or spirit, then could they be in a prolonged state of meditation? Or could it be that spirits use tree's and the network of energy they form to enter between worlds?

IsiahHolmes123 I agree they are wise an have alot of knowledge. What do the entities you see look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
Trees are probably the most noble spiritual life forms on the planet. They provide so much for both human and wildlife and take only what we exhale for self. To be able to feel communion with a tree is a test of ones degree of spirituality. There are historically so much evidence of the affinity of a tree to the realm of Spirit as many people of note have found enlightenment in proximity of the sublime beauty of trees.

Yeah thats true Shekinah, Trees are definitely noble, well put.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softheart
Oh I love trees ! I have this tree in my front yard that I dearly love . It's been here it was a little baby tree & has grown so big now hehe . Before my awakening I always talked to it & stood under it to think everyday. I believe that tree was part of my awakening as well . I even took a picture of the tree & saw what looked like an eye in it's bark peeping at me behind a leaf . Maybe a nature or tree spirit of some sort ?

Oh & a few days ago, one morning , I was sad about something . & for some reason my tree caught my eyes & I was in a daze for quite awhile & just from staring at it I could feel its soothing energy like it was trying to cheer me up hehe♪

Im happy you have such a connection with that Tree Softheart.

Uma nice pictures. An nice words Moonglow.