View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Knower
Maybe we're all just realizing here that Aquas are simply difficult to figure out - because they are like, you know...AIR. Not easy to grasp. Ha ha! The few I know can certainly go deep in philisophical discussions but are very practical and logical - not too interested in the spiritual realm at all. Or maybe they just aren't interested in exploring it with ME. Ha ha. Although! My Aqua sister in law, who is going through a tough time, DID test the concept of crystal healing over the holiday - someone gave her a few. Floored me, because she's never shown an interest before (does not 'sense' a higher power, etc) and she's in her 30s. She tested it by taking her body temperature daily without a crystal, then later after holding a crystal. There was a marked difference. She got so excited and curious, she went on to buy those crystals (forgot what they are called) that are meant for inserting into your vagina. You pull them out with a string. Wow!

All the signs are capable of all qualities. I think it is important not to get too attached to any particular mindset about 'types'. I don't think anyone here does, just felt it was worth saying. We are all evolving, and rubbing up against each other and noticing superficial differences (personality IS afterall superficial) is part of that. Eventually, we may all become each possible sign, though not in one lifetime of course.