View Single Post
Old 21-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterb
Dear Dattaseva

Funy analogy but with huge difference when real bonds are in place!

The bond during "acting" was money for susbsistance. They were together for a purpose: act and gain money.

The analogy stated in the OP is only meant to reveal a certain concept. The analogy has limitations and shouldn't be extended to other aspects like the aspect of money you've mentioned.

For example, when you say someone is brave like a lion, you're only taking the aspect of courage into account. It wouldn't make sense to compare the claws of the lion, its mane, cruel eating habits, etc. to that person.

However, based on the philosophical truths I have been taught, I can say that the bond with Creator (God) and Creation (souls) is like that of the bond between a Mater and a servant. The bond between soul is always that of one employee and another. Souls are like co-employees while God is like the Employer.

Quote:
The real bond in life is love, love put persons together to share experiences, to develop your potential, get rid off bad habits, acquire good virtues, at the end growth morally/spiritually.

The position is not important since you have this bond and a commun objective.

I agree when you say that the purpose of life is to grow morally and spiritually. But based on what I've learnt, I differentiate between morality (dharma) and spirituality (moksha). Spirituality is undoubtedly based on morality. An immoral person can never be a spiritual person in the true sense of the word; a spiritual person is always moral. But this is not necessarily vice versa. That is to say, a moral person doesn't always need to be spiritual.

Quote:
Addtionally with reincarnation, bonds become are strenghten.

You can study in detail at Gospel According to Spiritims by Allan Kardec - Chapter IV REINCARNATION STRENGTHENS FAMILY TIES WHEREAS A SINGLE LIFE WOULD DESTROY THEM.

"Family ties are not destroyed through reincarnation as some would believe. On the
contrary, they become stronger and closer. The opposite principle would, on the other hand certainly destroy them.
In space, Spirit entities form groups or families bound together by affection, sympathy
towards each other, and by similar inclinations. Happy at being together, these Spirits seek each other. Incarnate life separates ..."

You can freely download at internet in pdf file.

Good study!

Thanks for the book suggestion. I'll look it up when I have the chance.