View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 01:16 PM
Knower

Hear, hear. Thank you for creating this thread, JustBe. Took me a long time to realise this and I want to share my experience from following a similar line of thinking...

I am a recovered restricted diet eating obsessive. Paleo/Ketogenic/Blood Type Diet/Vegetarian/Sugar-free/Dairy-free/Gluten-free and variations. In a law of attraction way if you chase this perfect health you're always attracting more of the chase instead of just being, JustBe

In addition to what you're saying, I didn't come into this realisation until first dealing with my emotional links to food such as habitual eating and emotional eating. After that I naturally realised I probably knew what I needed for my body.

In the end, I recovered by eating whatever I craved - junk and all - and after that passed/levelled out (2 years) I got more and more drawn to eating wholefoods. I also believe that clean eating has helped reactivate my pineal gland and my intuition is stronger.

Taking a food intolerance test via hair analysis was helpful to find out what you really can't tolerate. I can absolutely tolerate wheat and dairy, so is there more self-proclaimed gluten-free/dairy-free people than there needs to be? I wonder.

To take care of your own nutrition I actually used pendulum dowsing - linked to my higher self - to determine what common foods are better to eat sparingly. Most I already had a feeling about already and wasn't going near anyway.

I agree that it's definitely important not to be strict with adhering to eating wholefoods. Who knows why your body wanted the non-wholefood in the first place. If I'm having a reaction to dust, got a flu or rundown I'll have a craving for high-calorie food, usually pizza, which I honour and then I'll be well in a day and also back in balance and drawn back to cleaner foods.

I have zero health issues since listening to my body and that never happened when I listened to experts.

Last edited by taurus : 06-02-2019 at 07:59 PM.