View Single Post
Old 25-05-2018, 06:12 AM
Knower

Ohh interesting I never thought about herons much to be honest; I have a thing with all birds I believe though; something that just impact every part of my life.. For years I got symbols of crows; it's stuck with me they come to me in dreams and in life; feathers; symbols...then owls for years I got signs then got an opportunity to work with them; many other birds as well...dreams and signs of the thunderbird I even knew what it was..I've gotten alot of signs of coyote and wolves, bears, horses, and whales as well..whales especially hit a deep spot home. I havn't looked much into animal guides because I have so many animals I connect to on a deep level, maybe at some point I will..I just feel connected to most all of them given the chance I don't want to be selective. :P

The part of the heron descriptions I really resonated with was waiting patiently for the perfect opportunity to act quickly and strike for my goals. I love that! ALSO the first thing I read on their symbolism was the need to ground and balance yourself...seems what he was doing atop my head and you see from my crystal post that I definitely need both grounding and balance in my life. hehe Thank you!