View Single Post
Old 24-04-2019, 11:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
All of this can be found in the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, where Lord Shiva answers all your questions in 112 ways.

There was another branch of that lineage tree you are talking about there....

Lord Shiva taught this Kriya Yoga to Parvati, but there was a scribe present to make the teachings known to mankind..his name? Matsyendranath.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matsyendra

Matsyendra started the Kaula sect and the "Nath" sub-lineage of the Kaula tradition...He codified Hatha Yoga some 500 years before Swami Svatmarama wrote the Hatha Yoga Pradipika and was even said to be an incarnation of Avilokiteshvara Buddha who started the whole school of Tantric Shaivism/Vajrayana Buddhism based on Dharana..or... Mindfulness!

This, of course, occurred 1,000 years after Lord Shiva appeared in the form of Lakulisha and started the Pashupati sect of Tantric Kriya Yoga:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakulisha

I have traced my lineage all the way back to the Indus Valley Civilization...and the Kaula tradition, the Nath tradition, the Pashupati tradition, through all the incarnations of Shiva and Babaji...pretty neat eh?

What you have typed above is nothing new to me...it is but a small drop in the ocean that I already know about and I could write a few books on it...but Alain Danielou beat me to it half a century ago and Christopher Hareesh Wallis has done everything that I could ever do in regards to writing it all down.

Between Alain Danielou, Christopher Wallis and David Frawley, I must admit some degree of literary defeatism here.

By the way...I answered your first question via PM at 8:30 am...had a chance to look at it yet?

I'm gonna miss this place...I have so much to teach, but no students...which pretty much sucks...

I have read almost all of those. The problem is that a normal person cannot find out those secrets even after reading them.

Only an yogi who has already done it can.

Sometime there is even not a general secret.It is given specifically to a person by a yogi based on the person.