View Single Post
Old 28-12-2018, 07:47 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

....... We cannot live in the world of consciousness and hope to ever be able to express this on the 3D, physical plane because it just doesn't work that way...but many still try, but it is something which cannot be reproducible as for another to understand it in any way possible...yet this hasn't deterred those who belong to the new age movement from doing so.

The only 4D reality there is, for us, is the one we create with our consciousness. You may create a similar one to mine, but it is never exactly the same, your clocks and rulers will always differ from mine, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. When we speak of the physical plane, we often forget that the "stuff" we think of as physical is not made up of any "stuff" at all. Prior to observation, the physical particle is just a probability wave of what it might be seen to be once observed. It is the act of observation that changes the wave into a particle, what might be into what is, in fact seemingly even into what was. Is the wave now gone, does the particle now exist in absolute, or does it just exist in our consciousness and those consciousnesses who are entangled with our own? If we look closely at the particle, will we find any "stuff" there at all, or just kinetic and potential energies, masquerading as stuff. In the nineteenth century, science believed it would eventually be able to reproduce and explain all phenomenon in a way that is understandable to all. The twentieth century blew that idea up. The universe does not behave like a large mechanical clock. We may be able to statistically predict the universe, but we can never know the outcome of any event without some degree of uncertainty. This is not because we are not good enough, but because the universe is not certain what it will do until asked. Until asked, it could do just about anything. Perhase what the universe will do depends on what questions we ask it and how we ask them. And any answer it gives, will never be exactly the same in your 4D space-time reality as it is in mine.

It all sounds absurd, yet there it is, if you don't understand it don't feel bad, nobody really does.

Quote:
“I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics."
Richard Feynman

Quote:
Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real. Niels Bohr

Quote:
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20170...uantum-physics