View Single Post
Old 19-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
I really feel for you. It sounds like a terrible situation and I know what you mean with that inner restlessness and the not knowing.

You say that you are annoyed at the relationship, that you hate your ex but you also can't stop thinking about her. You write negative things about her on social media. You clearly have not forgotten her, she is heavily on your mind.

I don't think you hate her as much as you say you do. If we hate someone, we don't think about them and we certainly don't write about them on social media. People that we hate are people that are not worth our time, not even enough time to write about them - regardless of whether we write negatively or positively about them.

Maybe you are only telling yourself that you hate her because you want to forget her. But something is telling you that there has been no closure to the relationship - and you say the end happened really quickly. Sounds like there has never been any real closure, maybe you don't even know the real reason why the relationship ended. Closure is important - but we don't always get that. Often we have to move on knowing it wasn't meant to be and that we will never know the reason for that.

I cannot say whether the signs mean that she is meant for you. I met someone last year who I suddenly could not get out of my mind. I had many signs that he was the one for me, I kept dreaming about him, I started to see repeating numbers. Despite this he was not the one for me. I have now forgotten all about him. I recently saw him somewhere - he did not even recognize me, or if he did, then he didn't even find it necessary to say "Hi". I have realized that he was just a jerk and could never have been right for me. He is not a bad person, but too much of a jerk as that he could be right for me.

I also wonder why I saw so many signs. I wonder why I saw him in so many dreams, why the repeating numbers. I don't know. Maybe there was a past life connection - that might well be. But he is not the one that is meant for me. In fact I believe there is nobody for me in this lifetime.

So you see, signs don't necessarily mean that this person is the one. The signs are not necessarily coincidences - as you rightly say, the rabbit at the store is a rare occurrence - but they probably mean something. What that is - nobody knows.

Even though you hate this girl now - but you also keep thinking about her - that doesn't mean she is not the one for you. Sometimes we don't even like someone who is meant for us.

But considering that you don't even know where she lives now, that your paths are unlikely to cross again, that you have no means of contacting her - that makes it unlikely that she is the one for you. If she is however - then your paths will cross again, maybe in the least likely circumstances, when you least expect it.

Those who are meant for us will come into our lives. God makes sure of that. Even if the one for you - whether this girl or someone else - is in another country - they will find their way to you because it's meant to be.

You are very restless now and you keep wondering. I can understand that very well. I was the same with this guy that I had met last year. I kept thinking, I have to do something to get in contact with him. But everything I tried to do so went horribly wrong.

Pray to God and leave it to God. Maybe try to find this girl, try to contact her. But if that is not possible, if you find that there is no way to get in contact with her - then leave it to God. You cannot force it.

At the right time the truth will be revealed, the truth as to whether this girl is right for you or not. Place your trust in God and trust that the truth will be shown. Don't force anything. If you force your own will, things will go wrong. Over time you will find inner peace again.

I know my reply is not very helpful. I wish I could do more to help you. I wish I could interpret whether the signs mean something. Be aware though that sometimes signs are sent by evil forces, to mislead those who are desperate for signs.

But I do feel for you. I have been in similar situations and understand what it means to be so restless, to suffer such anxiety because one doesn't know what is going to happen. I can only hope everything will come clear soon.

Hi Ankhesenamun,
Believe it or not your reply does help. A lot actually. I’m sorry for what happened to you and I hope things get better. I’m sure that Everyone in this earth has a soulmate that’s meant for them eventually, isn’t that a part of life’s purpose?
Thinking about what you wrote to me, thank GOD someone knows what I’m going through. You summed it up so well, I thought it’s just me feeling this way d that I am crazy. But fortunately I’m not crazy. You see, I know I should leave it up to God, and I trust God with all my faith and heart. But it’s like you said it’s jsut so hard in the meantime waiting, and I hate writing bad things about people, especially someone I’m trying to move on from, but it’s just so hard to control it when I don’t have anything to hold onto. And since I hate her so much I don’t see how she’s even meant for me. But like you said, only God knows the answer. I guess when the moment is right everything will unfold clearly. Like you said too. I really hope that things becomes more clear soon, I will take that blessings from you :)
Again thank you for your reply. I appreciate your help. I was almost going crazy again but then saw there’s a new reply and after reading it I do feel better. Thank you. It’s also great I have someone that can reasonate with me and I can write my feelings on here :)

Last edited by John Smith1013 : 20-08-2018 at 03:20 AM.