View Single Post
Old 28-05-2012, 04:28 AM
coolchic101

Asking "God" For a Soul Exchange

I've been asking "God" for a soul exchange for awhile now and so far nothing has happened. I'm sure you can also ask your spirit guides and your higher self, well I prefer speaking to "God". The reason I am interested in a soul exchange is I regret choosing a life full of challenges. My life has too many challenges and it's draining my energy. I regret choosing my mother who shouldn't have been a mother in the first place she was and still is a horrible verbally abusive woman towards me. I obviously can not make her happy. And my ex-husband has cheated on me and his best friend (a woman) turned my husband away from me when we were still married. My ex-husband is arrogant and nonnegotiable. He had no remorse of what he put me through. And my relationship with my dad is nonexistent, even though he was physically in my life, he wasn't emotionally there. It seems like my parents gave birth to me and let me fend for myself. Until now, I am struggling very hard in this world and I feel stuck and it's not going anywhere. And I also have depression and anxiety and other health issues.

How would I expedite this soul exchange process?