View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
Confusing reading

Hey all!
Took a little break from tarot, recently trying to get back into it, but struggling. I can't seem to get properly grounded or formulate clear questions while reading. I keep trying to understand my relationship with my ex, what I want with him, but I struggle to make sense of my feelings and tarot hasn't been helping (I'm at this point doubting the accuracy of the cards since I've been doing repeated readings as a result of struggling to truly connect with cards... I have to say I have ADD and my thoughts constantly wander as I try to ground myself, and they're all over the place as I try to formulate a question).

But anyway, I still struggle to understand this last reading even if I felt more grounded than most previous times. I'd appreciate some insight into this reading, and/or tips that would help me get more accurate and trusting readings

Just did a short one:
"If I were to get back in a romantic relationship with M.R. at this point in time...
1- what would be our biggest challenge
Ace of Wands
2- in what way would it be good? (Or what need of mine would be fulfilled this time?)
9 of swords (??) Clarified by page of cups
3- general advice with regards to a potential relationship with M.R.
4 of cups clarified by 2 of pentacles
4- what would the relationship between like, overall?
Justice

I'm lost lol. He wants to get back with me. We were together 3 years. Things never really worked. We last broke up in July (after giving him a few more shots but he broke my trust again). We started hanging again and enjoy each other's company. Part of me would like for things to work out between us, the other part of me just doesn't see things being any different this time around. I know I'll get crushed if he starts dating someone, and same for him if I move on to someone else. We can't seem to be able to truly let go of each other either. I'm 34, he's 29 and has a son with whom I really got along (and still get to see on occasion).

Sorry for rambling on! Thanks in advance