Thread: Weightlifting
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
what diet do you recommend?

i just want tght perky bulk in my booty cheeks lol

Haha. Squats will give you the perfect ample for that. It lifts it up and defines it, id look into the squat challanges you see online. If your gym offers Spinning Classes,I HIGHLY recommend them, now that is one type of machine that will shape and scuplt your body, particularty the buttucks. Hop on it Gem!

water, water, water. Best thing you do for your body I am on no specific 'diet' per se. For me, its all about portion control. Its not out of the ordinary to hear me say I eat garbage (pig skin, cheetos, verners haha). I don't eat that stuff all the time nor do I recommend it, I just dont like the idea of supressing yourself because I feel it will back fire in the long run. For me, its very important to limit calorie intake and control the portion. I eat small portions of any food, this includes veggies and fruits. Now, I am a short pettite shrimp, so what applies to me may be different for your body. Protien and carbs are very essential in my diet to maintain the work I do. Not sure how that works out for vegans.

My brother has lost 65 pounds this year on the no carb, Keto Diet He tells me he feels in the best condition he has ever felt