View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Seeker

Angry Dreaming about astral projection

For the past year or so I have been giving some effort into trying to achieve an astral projection. I feel that I am close to doing it as I have had vibrations and sleep paralysis, lucid and vivid dreams ect. But last night I had my second vivid dream about astral projection. I don't remember exactly what happened but the dream went something like this: I was lying down outside in the dream and I had the intention of astral projecting. In the dream I got vibrations and separated from my physical body and I was so exited and happy in the dream that I had finally achieved astral projection. Same thing happened in my other vivid dream about astral projection only to wake up and find out that it was only a dream and that I wasn't even lucid let alone leaving my body. :( Anyway, what happened next in the dream was that I saw a blue horned spirit coating behind the tree tops and I flew over to it and began to talk to it. I forget what happened next but I think I was just talking to it about how I was so happy and then I think we went somewhere else. I can't remember exactly what happened after that. Later I woke up in the morning (in physical reality not a dream) and I remembered the dream I had and how it was only a dream after all and nothing more... Has anyone else had false dreams of out of body experiences or even weirder dreaming about lucid dreaming?...
Have a nice day. (: