View Single Post
Old 20-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Administrator
I Have encountered both an Angel some see s a sphere of light some show themselves as we imagine them to be.
with wings etc.when my husband passed my bedroom ceiling just lit up the whole of the ceiling was a huge pair of Angel wings.
a friend was having healing i was stood next to her and a pair of angel wings just wrapped themselves around her.
the guardian Angel there are a few instances of this happening.
my husband was not feeling to good i pushed him to go to the doctor.he had xrays etc and was waiting for the results.we were going to take the kids out as it was a bank holiday.before we left we had a phone call from my son's boss asking if the police had been to see us i said no.he then told us we needed to get to a hospital an hour away straight away.my son worked on a travelling fun fair.he had been a back seat passenger in a car. the driver and a front seat passenger when the driver lost control.he had hit a thick stone wall surrounding a cemetery knocked it down. knocked down 4 head stones and the car rolled over 3 times.the driver ran away left my son and his friend dying in the car.
the police got there they phoned for an ambulance paramedics thought they were both dead,then they saw a bright light over my son.they checked him over he moaned so they knew he was alive.to this day it has been televised that if it wasnt for that light they both would have been classed as dead.

Namaste