View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 02:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
In simple terms we experience death every night when we sleep and have no conscious awareness. So when we die it will be just like going to sleep and never waking up.

What does a death experience feel like? How can the absence of an experience still be considered an experience? Who's experiencing it?

Quote:
From an individual perspective 'nothingness' may sound quite depressing. However, when you see yourself as this Universe then this is so beautiful and so magical.

It seems it's magical as long as you have a brain to contemplate such thoughts. In the absence of one, is it still magical?

Quote:
Especially with the realisation that as the Universe we are eternal, where we always exist through everyone and everything. With this being our time for our life experience - for which I am so extremely grateful for mine.

Once again, I'm a bit confused. Words like "realization", "experience", considers the possibility of sentience. I understand we are sentient, but are the dead sentient? Another words if you don't recall your life experience, did you really have one?