Thread: My baby
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2011, 08:13 AM
mac

It was claimed: "A sperm and an egg can come together without a Spirit inhabiting it....yes. It's not all that common, but keep this in mind, the Spirit is not bound by the Physical Laws. I've seen it in this Lifetime, as I said, old folks leavin early, babies not arriving."
In the last sentence the conclusions are incorrect. In any dimension the laws which apply there apply to all - when something happens that is not understood it does not mean that the laws have been set aside. Discarnates are not able to circumvent these laws any more than we are. That's fundamental.

"Yes, a body can exist without the habitation of a soul for a short period of time, at the beginning and end of the "Life".....And I actually have heard from what I consider to be a reliable source, that some folks at any age, can have their souls drift out of the body ......... I just considered that though....... And see that yes, our souls can become detached from our bodies....and come back again..... However if the cord is detached....you aint gonna come back"
More misunderstanding. The so-called silver cord is an umbilical-like cord save that it isn't a physical one. Hence it's not governed by physical laws and is able to extend to allow one's spirit to operate temporarily in the etheric 'at a distance' (so to speak) from the physical body. The severing of this cord signifies the ending of the association of body and animating spirit - corporeal death.

"When I saw the old folks "give up the Ghost".... what was I seeing? I was seeing the Silver cord severed, no longer attached. What is it with the baby who will not live because there is no soul there to motivate it...well, there is no silver cord connected...."
Further misinterpreting of observations, perhaps suggesting that one needs to listen as well as observe? I repeat, the severing of this cord signifies the ending of the association of body and animating spirit - corporeal death. A child comes into being only because a spirit-form animates her/him. The age of the embryo/foetus/child is of no relevance. Without an animating spirit to continue the process, the fertilised egg can not develop much beyond the fusion of its component parts, who are themselves
animated by the spirit-forms who animate each parent.
Beyond a certain point the new animating spirit takes charge of the now-developing embryo.

To suggest that a child who dies at a point after its birth was never animated by a spirit is simply wrong. To suggest a body may live on after the spirit has left the body is simply wrong.

Relying on personal information sources is a risky business if one wishes to truly understand. Like-attracts-like and discarnates attracted to us may be little more spiritually-evolved than we are ourselves.