Thread: My baby
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2011, 04:49 AM
Experiencer
Hey Mac,
I learn from what I observe....
I don't read a lot of books on all this stuff, but have had a very magical and guided bunch of Lifetimes...
If you need credentials to listen to words and give credence....
you won't get them from me.
I believe my Teacher in my last life spoke of these things and if he did they would probably be in a Book written by Alice Bailey, she channeled my teacher back in the 30's. So if you need to see it written by someone with acceptable Spiritual Credentials (he he) you might check there.
As I said, I've seen it.

A sperm and an egg can come together without a Spirit inhabiting it....yes.
It's not all that common,
but keep this in mind,
the Spirit is not bound by the Physical Laws.
I've seen it in this Lifetime,
as I said, old folks leavin early,
babies not arriving.

It was a pretty far past Life where i first saw it....
in fact it is still an event that weighs upon my soul.....
and the soul of the woman who carried the baby way back then...
I speak from experience....
and really don't care much to have discussions with folks just regurgitating stuff they read somewhere...and blindly accepted and neither should you.
I think if you are gonna talk, you gotta talk your Truth.
I spent my whole life Hiding mine cuz most folks
#1 had no clue what I was talking about, and
#2 This created fear in them...of me
#3 Too many past lives being burned at the stake, or drowned....and other wonderful things, because what I said ..... did not fit into the current box of "normal"...
And I realize this is a spiritual forum so these folks here gotta have some kind of understanding....
But this Quickening kind of changes a lot folks.
We can't cling to any of our old ideas,
not even the spiritual ones.
The " Creation" is exponentially expanding right now....and our jobs as , co creators....and heralds of the leading edge of the wave....is to keep going, keep sharing with each other, quit blocking..... it's ALL VALID.
There is soooo much embedded deeply within our souls, in our DNA (so much I'm afraid planted there by "the Church") that still, from the dark corners where we banished it ages ago because it embarrassed us.... DEFINES OUR LIMITS.
It's time to look at everything that defines our limits, love it...don't be so embarrassed...yes we all did stupid and horrible things while we were driven by the Duality... It's OK, it not EVIL like the Church has planted in your DNA..... it's just part of the Duality that not one soul has ever escaped. So let those limiting fears come out of their dark places, shine the Light of Love on them....and let em go, and take the next step.

Yes, a body can exist without the habitation of a soul for a short period of time,
at the beginning and end of the "Life".....
And I actually have heard from what I consider to be a reliable source,
that some folks at any age,
can have their souls drift out of the body .........
I just considered that though.......
And see that yes, our souls can become detached from our bodies...
.and come back again.....
However if the cord is detached....
you aint gonna come back

OK, let's look at something here.
Wow. OK

When I saw the old folks "give up the Ghost"....
what was I seeing?
I was seeing the Silver cord severed,
no longer attached.
What is it with the baby who will not live because there is no soul there to motivate it...
well, there is no silver cord connected....

So maybe the mere presence of a soul, with a vacillating Intention towards a particular life can motivate that sperm and egg to do their thing.... yet if the cord never attaches..... there will be no long term life.
Remember this whole big thing called Life is about Learning. In the course of my souls life I have done some really crazy seemingly counter productive things, not listening to my Teachers and almost always doing what they told me not to.... and sure, on the one hand you could say it cost me a heck of a lot of time, but I also learned some things....from experience, that I would not have really learned just because they told me it was so. A soul can do whatever the hell it wants, it can connect, or not. The general motivation...the RULE is that it does, but the Rule Breakers are really the only ones that know certain things, and simply aren't repeating them. Most of what I know that would be really helpful to folks I'm seeing out here on these forums, are things I learned doing things I should not have...He he... It's kinda weird, It's like with your kids, you don't want them to make the same "mistakes" you did..... but you tellin em something isn't a great idea....won't always impress em as much as if they do it and take a hard core slap. I must admit I am sort of motivated that way.... I see folks on these forums.....say for instance someone who is returning to Source on their evolutionary path, listening to someone who is not, but who claims to know all about a certain subject, tellin them stuff that will actually harm them due to the fact that they are at a totally different evolutionary point than the one who wants to teach them... It usually doesn't take me long to see just where a person is on the wheel, and when I see potential harm unwittingly being done.... I attempt to prevent it. Not my Job, but seems I've been doing it on one level or another this whole lifetime (protecting folks from other folks)..and a few past lives in memory... My wife keeps telling me it's not my job..... but considering what a lg.% of my life I've been it that role.... maybe it was..... I'm trying really hard now just to Feed the Joy instead.......