View Single Post
Old 21-08-2011, 01:27 AM
Ascender
A NDE as a child

Iv been looking through the forums thinking on what to write. I then clicked on AP thread and found this. I desided to write about my NDE when I was 5 or 6 years old.

I was 5 or 6 years old. I was having cronic problems with my health. No one knew what was wrong. Then one night I was laying on the living room couch watching a cartoon on cartoon network. As I was laying there I was eating an a blue popsickle. Unable to eat much becouse of my unknown illnese, I lived off of liquids. I soon finished up and lay back down. I was watching the cartoon but yet I felt very very tired. But yet I didnt want to go to bed. My mom looked at me and asked if I felt ok. I told her I was tired. She said for me to go to bed. I told her after the cartoon. Somthing was not wanting me to go to sleep that night. As I was watching, I heard my mom and dad fighting over about what I had. My dad told my mom it was only a bug and for her to move on. She insited I go to the hospetel. So my grandma took us there and found out I had equolie all over in my blader, uthra and my only one weak kidney. I nearly died two times in the ER. I only rember seeing black and thats it. But durning the sergery I had a mounth after tey killed some the equolie, I died yet agian this time it was diffrent. I remeber it very well. At first it was black then this vision came in. The first thing I noticed was, I was warm and at peace. I was waring a thin white strapless sundress. I was swinging on a tree swing that was in a medow full of this tall golden grass. Around me was a thick green forest full of diffrent trees. Every thing had this golden haze like you probley would see on a nice early morning in the woods. All misty and warm. As I was swinging, I was smiling and laughing. On my left was a white tigger and the left a white wolf. They just lay there enjoying the moment. Then I woke up in the middle of the operation. Of cores they freaked out and I had a good laugh. lol But latter I found out I had died for a little bit during the operation and almost lost me. From there on, I always have believed I went to the spirit world for a few moments while they tried to revive me.

I never forgot that day in the OR. Its very hard to get that out of my head. It felt so real.