View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Master
You know the aura changes all the time, so a reading of it can vary all the time because of that.

That said for you, there is certainly lighter shades to your color(s) in your aura, that I am seeing/feeling. I'd say right off the bat, there is a light green with you. I'd say the colors are very pastel in their shade. The green is a healing color, and for you, it's a feeling/sense that you want to help others, and help them with their healing. There is also like a darker side within you. Not in the sense, that you are dark or anything. It's in the sense, that you've been there. Plenty of times. And so you know what it's like to be hurt. It's that knowing that propels you into what you do today. In bringing that help to others. I feel that you will be helping people with closure. Things like that. Perhaps in a grieving counselor type of way.

The next stronger color for you, would be a light shade of blue. That is with speaking, and a sense that you are not afraid to speak. And not afraid to hold things back. Even though at times you may realize you could have been more delicate with the way you said it. There will certainly be, if you choose to, much speaking in your path. Maybe even some teaching with it. Sharing that knowledge from the life you lived. The image I get is almost like you lived on the streets type of thing. Like you had to teach yourself much to survive a harsh world type of thing.

The third strong color for you, is yellow. And that is with your passion. While orange is more known for passion, and creativity. This feels like this is your passion area. Your will, your strength. Your standing up for what you believe and your convictions. There is that fire that is within you, that you are ready to unleash and let out. You are wanting to and ready to take on the world. And world, look out, when you do so. There is also a little bit of red creeping in. And that, is in there with your standing your ground with yourself, and your beliefs.

I hope this makes sense to you, and you enjoyed it.

All the best,

inner