View Single Post
Old 24-10-2018, 04:41 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am a Psychic / Medium I came into this life with all that one can be in place so I learned things in reverse to understand how they all unfold for others.

I got into the dark stuff when I was young and I played in it til I had a lesson given to me in a near death event. I was told then that the path that I came in on had a meaning to it, that I had a course to take. While the dark I admit was great fun to play in, it was not the path that would have kept me in the land of the living. I was given a second chance at life, but I too suffered along the healing path in it to change course.

We all have what I see as "forks in the road" where we can go down different paths and at times turn around or be turned around to come back again to that fork place and try a new path.

I do not see any path as being wrong more I see it as the options that are out there for us to try on. When a psychic does a reading that is not carved in stone. I always say that a reading is like an unpaved road where we put the pavement down as we go along the path that might be shown there. Its like when we work with Guides they are there to GUIDE us as it is the individual that has to do the work.

If I was to take something a reader told me when I was 18 years old I would not be with the wonderful man I am now. I was again told the same thing by the same reader some years later. That I would only be with one man one partner til death parted us. Well that was not to be the case I hit one of those "Forks in the Road" of life and I was given a chance to explore something new and different.

That path lead me into a friendship with the man I married, that I met here on site, that is now my wonderful husband and step father to my teenage kids. I got a chance to escape the abuse I suffered with my ex for 33 years. If I had taken to heart the readings given I would not have opened to change to the idea of freedom and safety.

The Universe we are told planned for us to come together in this life we are Mirror Twin Flames from the original Soul Seed that we once were. Rare on rare connection we share that in no readings ever showed up. The Universe controls a lot of things for us and we are not given the insights there til we find that path or fork in the road to change course on.

WHat I have found is that the present is in the moment in time and the future is just an outline or dotted line on a map that is yet to be paved.

Never say something is carved in stone, as when you do carve something into stone remember that the elements of time can erase that from view.

Lynn