Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 08:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
We have a wondrous planet, even if some of /most wood lands have gone, and the air and seas polluted. The birds still sing. And I am not unhappy with the neg people who have made my life hell at times and interfere with my mission and still do. As one event will allways lead into to another for the better. My heart wisdom tells me not to give in it is all part of my work as a light warrior. I beleave we all have the ability to bring about great changes in awareness towards the light. But when encountering the battle field of life it's not a pretty place . It's all to do with energy the light will allways over come the dark.
This world might be quite okay for you but I'm looking forward to leave it.

Partly it's because of my bad health condition (something like depression). But the other reason is that this planet can't fulfil my needs regarding many issues. I'm at a higher developmental stage than most people here and I need different things. There are planets much larger than your earth - hundred times, thousand times larger and permanently growing. There is more wild nature. People have more space and resources. There are big cities in the immediate vicinity of giant forests, tropical forests. Most people are very wealthy and defending thy capitalist system. More land is emerging from the ocean than people can settle. The planet's diameter is expanding. My soul-family lives there and this is were I belong to.