View Single Post
Old 18-01-2018, 08:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You could be in for disappointment if you make a list of "things I look for in a soulmate", a real soul mate that is, not a girlfriend you fancifully label a soul mate.

You need a deep affinity. The items on your list are important to you in any relationship but it'll have to go further involving trust, mutual support in times of trouble, a commonality of attitude and action in similar circumstances - and yet enough differences so you can engage with each other as in "be interested".

I'm just going to copy and paste what I'm saying per reply to each person and tweak my reply if need be, because I'm trying to reply to people and some of you have similar responses, and this is my first time replying to messages on a forum and I only know half of what I'm doing or if all of you will see this reply.

I know that trust, mutual support in troubling times, lovingness and and things like that, even differences, are important as well. I just didn't mention those things in my post but those are important to me too.

I have this list of what I'm looking for in a partner/soulmate/twin flame because I've read books like The Soulmate Secret by Arielle Ford and Love Will Find You by Kathryn Alice (people who write these books specifically about finding your soulmate! ) and I've followed tons of spiritual love and relationship/ law of attraction/soulmate teachers and coaches who have said to make a list of what I am looking for in a partner, with traits that are most important to me and deal breakers. I've also read that people have made these lists, made soulmate calls and attracted people they believe to be their soulmate and they have almost everything they look for on their list and they live harmoniously together with lasting happy relationships, they compliment each other in every way.

And I'm not saying she has to have every single thing that I want in a partner on my list either! I'm just saying that I have certain things that are really important to me because I think about the future and the relationship at large.

But really I'm just here because I'm asking for help and I want to find THE ONE. The woman for me. The one I was made for. And I want to have a good happy and harmonious, life-long, loving relationship.