Thread: hi
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Master
Hi dream jo, so sorry to hear you are in so much pain, I can empathise with you having myself re-occurring bulging disc in my lower back, I too was on tramadol, naproxen and had even tried kapake, all of these to an extent took a bit of the pain off, but I hate taking pain tablets.

Have you been offered to see a physiotherapist?, by your GP. I found that exercises for my lower back via my physio did help, however this took a lot of time to basically push my disc back into the vertebre with the guided exercises, but eventually it did help.

The thing's that have also helped me have been Pilates I have a good teacher who is also a sports massage therapist, I have some tools to help with the Trigger points, basically you use these tools to help release the lactic acid build up in the muscles. I would suggest some advice from your GP first as you don't want to make thing's worse. The reason why you are most likely feeling pins and needles is something maybe pressing or trapping a nerve?, the reason I say this is I experienced the same thing in my back, buttock and down to my leg due to the bulging disc pressing on the nerve and hitting the piriformis, and sciatic nerve.

I hope this is of some help, do let me know how you get on.
Love GA x